Friday, April 2, 2010

Abid Saleem




A little about yourself:
I'm a professional and specialized man. Photography is my passion.

Did you go to school to study photography?
No, Never!

How long have you been a photographer?

Almost 15 years Mash'Allah.

What type of cameras do you shoot with?
I have two cameras, first medium format phase one AF645 with Phase on Digital Back P21+ & Al, Super D Lens, Zoom & Micro too; second Canon 1DS Mark 111 (22MP) with All super (L) lens.

What is your favourite photography accessory, other than your camera?
Everything, because anything might needed at anytime.

How important is Photoshop in your final images?
Very rarely, I don't do cute and paste (I hate that). All my work is original except for my commercial work. An advice to all photographers, please stop doing too much work on computer with programs such as photoshop, try to be orginal and show your photography skills. I personally use the photoshop for only resizing and level balance.


What has been your most memorable assignment and why?
Every assignment becaue I love photography.

The first photographer that comes to your mind and why?
No one particular. I just want to improve my work and get the max results.

Is there anybody or anything you would love to photograph?
Mash'Allah I have worked with almost all of the top brands. People are nothing, work speaks for itself. It doesn't matter who is being photographed, but how well I capture it.

Something you’re still learning?
I love learning new techniques and outdoing myself each time.

What would you like to be doing in 5 years from now?
Insh'Allah better. I hope and pray that God gives me health, creative work, and etc.

Current Projects:

So many, losts of fashion shoots for top magazines.Many commercials including these:
Lifeboy Healthy Ho Ga
Surf
Palmolive
Zong
National Foods
Nestle
World Call
Candy Lands
Tang
Energile
Power Express
Castrol
Bright
Cere E Noor
Morven Gold
Pel
Dawalance
Polka
Canolive Oil
Clear
TCS
Maza Juice
HBL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore. For further details click here : Zebra Interiors - Total Home Shop

Post a Comment