Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Babrik Shah Biography


Name: Babrik Shah

Birthday: January 1

Birthplace: Ziarat

Debut Film: Kyun Tum Se Itna Pyar Hai
Your Best Work: I’m not very satisfied with things but I’m searching for better
work…these days my work in Mohabbatein Sachiyan.
What do you prefer doing: movies or dramas? My passion is movies but for earning
money TV is better medium.

Favorite Co-star: All them are great

Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan,

Sultan Rahi

Favorite Actress: Too many to name

Favorite Movie: 300 Hundred

What makes you happiest: When things are going well I’m happy, when they

are not I’m sad.

What you hate most: People who don’t follow good.
Thoughts on love:The biggest question of my life revolves around love and love is my
life. It’s the most beautiful relationship in the world and gift
of God to humanity.

Strength : My wife and mom

Weakness: Veena Malik

If you were not in showbiz, what would you be? Army officer

Current Projects: Working on some dramas and films.

Message to Fans: Love you all.

1 comment:

neena said...

pls come to india n try in bollywood

Post a Comment