Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ayesha Omar Interview

Birthday: October 12, 1980


My biggest assets:

My education and upbringing

I wish I could:

Do something to finish illiteracy, poverty and terrorism in my country

One person I would love to dine out with:

Well, there are a lot of people on that list because I love to eat and meet people but for starters, Jason Statham.

My worst nightmare:

Bomb blasts

My definition of love is:

Mutual understanding, respect and loyalty

One thing I hate about myself:

The fact that I don't take care of myself and my health too much

Something I would like to forget:

I have a great memory so even if I wanted to forget something, I couldn't

Something I would like to remember:

That no one really matters except your family and your faith in God.

My strength:

Not giving up easily

I regret:

Nothing really

I feel over the cloud nine when:

I'm with my closest friends, catching up with them and being silly

I get dejected when:

Someone I love is going through a bad time

Something that I am strongly possessive about:

My mess

I get turned on by:

Good smells

When feeling low I prefer:

To find diversions to take my mind off those feelings

The most unforgettable moment of my life was:

There's a long list

What touches me the most?

Someone who doesn't know me well and goes out of their way for me

If I could be another person I would like to be:

Me all over again

What bores me the most?

Materialistic people and showoffs

My message:

Where there is a will, there is a way...and life is short so live and let live!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur the best and u do a fantastic comedy with bulbulay

Post a Comment