Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alishba Yousuf




The young and talented Alisbha Yousuf is one of the brightest stars on television. She entered the industry at the young age of sixteen and since then has not looked back. Before venturing into acting she was a VJ and appeared in various commercials for some of the leading brands in Pakistan. She shot to prominence with Haroon's popular song, Mehndi and later worked in a few drama serials too. She played the character of Zareen in drama serial Main Abdul Qadir Hoon that was highly praised by viewers.

What is the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
I procrastinate a lot and that is one thing I would really like to change about myself.

What is your mantra to keep a fit and healthy body?
Yoga helps me keep myself fit.

Your favourite books?
I love to read and one of my favourite books is the Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

You favourite movies?
I recently watched Limitless and I really liked it.

Your favourite music?
It depends on my mood but it has to be something with good lyrics. I really like Dave Matthews Band.

Favourite holiday destination?
I would love to visit and explore the whole of South America.

If you weren't a VJ, what would you be?
I always wanted to be a commercial pilot, so I think I would have pursued that.

You tend to worry about?
I strive to be successful in everything I do and to be a good person, those are some of the things I tend to worry about.

Any words of wisdom for newcomers in the field?
I would advise them to complete their education before they enter showbiz and to follow their dreams.