Friday, March 19, 2010

Nawal Ilyas Biography and Interview




Name: Nawal Ilyas

Birthday: April 11 , 1983

Birthplace: Lahore

How did you start your career?
I started off my career back in 2007 when Mr. Usman Zulfiqar(My guru)
offered me a role in his daily soap " Tere Pehlu Mein " ...

Debut Play: Tere Pehlu Mein

Your best work: I work with perfection & so far my all work are my
best work but my masterpiece is yet to come.

Favorite Co-Star: My whole team of "Tere Pehlu Mein". I thank them all for
being so supportive of me.

Favorite Actor: Rahat Kazmi.

Favorite Actress: Madhuri Dixit

Favorite Movie: A walk to remember, P.S I love you, State of Enemy ,
Transformers & there are many more, I am just fond of watching movies.

Favorite TV Show: Roadies, Splitsvilla


Favorite Singer: Nusrat Fateh Ali, Rahet Fateh Ali ......

Favorite Song: "Main tenu samjhwan ki" by Rateh Ali

Favorite Food: Daal chaawal when I am at home, otherwise I love
Chinese food.

Favorite Holiday Spot: I would love to visit Shogran, it’s such a calm
and peaceful place

Your Hobbies: Net surfing , Shopping ( Obviously, every girl loves that.. :) ,
Reading books , long drive & listening to old 80's songs. . . . . . !!!

Family & Siblings: My father , My mother , My 3 elder sister n my one
younger sweet bro... :)

What makes you happiest: By helping the deserved & needy ones.

What you hate most: Lies and fake people.

Your thoughts on Love: Love is the most beautiful feeling. Love & being
loved is just like feeling the sun from both sides. !! :)

Your strength: My never to give up attitude.

Your weakness: I easily believe anyone and Flowers .

If you were not in Showbiz, What would you be? I would have been a
successful Fashion Designer.

Current Projects: I am currently doing some commercials which will be on air
very soon & currently a serial DECEMBER by Usman Zulfiqar is ON AIR
which you can watch on PTV every Thursday at 8pm PST.

Message to Fans: I thank you all for appreciating my work & with all of you
I would love to share my thoughts: Let’s make this Pakistan a peaceful &
harmonious place to live with brotherhood & love for each other. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment