Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Madiha Iftikhar


Birthday: February 5, 1985

Debut: Partition Ek Safar

Nickname: My showbiz friends calls me 'Maddy' whereas my family calls me 'Madhu'

Childhood ambition: To become an actress

Beauty or brains: Both

Life is: short so live it happily

Biggest challenge: To become a Hollywood star

A misconception people have about you: That I have double personality, which is absolutely wrong
One person I would love to dine out with: Aamir Khan

My worst nightmare: Can't remember right now

Something that I am strongly possessive about: My family, friends and of course my would-be Last purchase A lot of clothes

The most expensive item in your wardrobe: All are expensive, from tops, jeans, handbags to shoes

I love: My country

Cooking is: very important but I am not very fond of it

Favourite food: I like everything

Favourite holiday destination: Islamabad, London and Sweden

Dramas

Andata
Tujhe Pe Qurban
Kaisa Yeh Junoon
Ishq Ki Inteha
Mann Se Poocho
Sirf Ek Baar
Ganday Bachay
Dil Dard Aur Dhuan
Palki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jaanu aik raat ka kitna lete hai? :)

Post a Comment