Sunday, December 2, 2012

Singer Junaid Khan Interview

Junaid Khan started his career as lead vocalist of Call band and was nominated several times for awards in best artist, best song, and best band categories. After giving his best in the music industry, he joined the drama industry and received good response from the fans for his acting. Junaid has acted in popular dramas such as Maate-E-Jaan, Madiha Maliha, and Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai.

How would  you define your acting skills?

I always try to analyze and try to learn something from every experience. I don't have any specific acting style. It's a mixture of everything. When I get a role I try to present it in my style.

What inspired you to take up acting?
I would say acting is a very wild career choice and you get a huge fan following. In music, the artist gives his own feelings and expressions and in drama you have to show the feelings of writer, which is an interesting point for me.  Before being an artist I used to do theatre when i was studying in university.

You have explored almost all genres of performing arts from singing to modeling and now acting. Which one is your favorite?
Junaid KhanSinging is my favorite because it's my passion and priority.

Tell us about your experience of working  in showbiz industry?

It is good and I don't feel much difference in music industry and showbiz industry because now singers are doing acting and actors are singing so these both industries are same now.

With which female actress you enjoyed working the most?
I enjoyed working with all the actresses, and learned something from them. If I have to specify one actress I really liked working with, that would be Saba Qamar. She has fabulous acting skills.

What does success means to you?
When people respect you, it's success to me.

Pakistani satellite TV channels have revived dramas in Pakistan. What do you have to say about that? What in your view is the reason behind this revival?
In my view, the credit goes to our famous TV channels like HUM, ARY, and other entertainment channels. The dramas they are producing leave good impression on viewers.

How do you choose your acting projects? What are the factors that made you choose your career projects?

Write and script is very important. Director is also important so that you would know under whom you are going to work.

How do you balance your personal and professional life?

Its all about the time management . I usually do one project at a time, so I can also give time to my family easily.

Favorite gadget:
Cell Phone
Favorite Place to hang out: Expresso and Cosa Nostra
Most Memorable Work: Working in drama serial Maat- e- Jaan in America
Most Valuable Asset: My family
Your first crush: Teacher
Favorite singer: Bryan Adams