Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kamran Mujahid Biography





Name: Kamran Mujahid



Birthday: July 25

Debut Serial: Amber Maria (1997)

Your best work: Yet to happen

Favorite Co-Star: I'm comfortable working with everyone

Favorite Actor: Al -Pacino and Aamir Khan

Favorite Actress: Salma Hayek and Sania Saeed

Favorite Movie: Ijaazat, Indecent Proposal and many more

Favorite TV Show: Hardly watch tv . . .

Favorite Singer: S.p Bala , Hariharan and Kishore Kumar

Favorite Song: Dil hai chota sa (Bombay) , Chanda re (Sapnay)

Favorite Food: Keema, Mutton chops masala and many more

Favorite Holiday Spot: Isloo (Islamabad)

Your Hobbies: Listening to music while driving . . .

What makes you happiest: Depends on Mood ... normally

everything around me makes me happy . . .

What you hate most: When people make me irritate . . .

Your thoughts on Love: Simply but the only truth " Love is Life"

Your strength: My work, my health and my kids

Your weakness: My work and my kids

If you were not in Showbiz, What would you be?
I would be cricketer...coz I really played and still play very well :-)

Current Projects: Kanpur se Katas tak, Dehan kidher hai,

Mujhe na chahe koyi and Dil jo kehe.

Message to Fans: Be Happy and let other's also stay Happy ... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment