Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jabran Shahid Biography





Name: Jabran Shahid
Birthday: August 24
Debut: Qabza

Favorite Actor: Depends on the era and medium over all Amitabh Bachchan

Favorite Actress: Same as above but I like Angelina Jolie

Favorite Movie: I love all kind of movies from action to animation, cartoons as well ...
well its hard to name one of them cause it changes with mood,
I love SEVEN YEARS IN TIBET

Favorite Singer: Kishor Kumar

Favorite Song: I love old golden songs but atif's palkein is awesome so its
"kUCH IS TERHA TERI PALKEIN" by ATIF

Favorite Food : Rice and fruits

Favorite Book: My Feudal Lord

Favorite Perfume: Polo Sports & Gucci by Gucci

Hobbies: Don't have any specific but I waste time on playing online multiple
computer games like CS

What makes you happiest: My achievements

What you hate most: Waiting and missing commitments

What do you think of love: It's a strange feeling with certian powers.

What the most important thing in your life? My family

Your weakness: Not sure yet :P

Your strength: Faith in Allah

If you were not a actor , What would you be? Well I have done masters in multimedia and am working behind the camera as director and producer other than that I am into graphics .... so might be working as graphics designer .

Current Projects: Couple of serials on air on TV, many are under productions,
couple of projects are in pipeline, some have been completed.
Message to Fans: Respect n love all those people who are playing an important
role in your lives!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jabran shahid k sary drama ptv home waly upload karein kindly

Post a Comment