Friday, March 19, 2010

Irum Bukhari Interview



Name: Irum Bukhari

Birthday: January 1, 1982


Birthplace: Rawalpindi

How did you start your career? My career started when I was working with Evernew Ad Agency and from there I got an offer after winning Face of the Year 2003.

First Modeling Assignment:
I went for another international competition and won Miss Mediterranean 2004 in Dubai and my first modeling shoot was with Diana of London Dubai the make up product...


Did you ever think you'd be doing this?

No not at all but I have been offered many times from different agencies but never took seriously still very selective and choosy...



What was it like being Miss Pakistan?

I felt as if I am out of this world and felt very proud and happy of my accomplishment.



Which do you like doing more: acting, modeling, or hosting?

I think all but I give preference to modeling because it requires more time.


How do you stay in shape? I’m not into so many sweet things and I don’t eat much .


Debut Play: Aattish

Your best work: Dhoom Macha Daay Dhoom with Shakar Suman in Dubai for
Geo channel.


Favorite Co-Star: Saba Faisal as she always use to be my mother in the plays.

Favorite Actor: George Cooney

Favorite Actress: Rekha

Favorite Movie: Devdas and Ijazat

Favorite TV Show: Indian Idol

Favorite Singer: Jageet Singh

Favorite Song: Tum bin songs by Jageet Singh.....

Favorite Food : Chinese food and Italian pizza and dry chicken

Favorite Holiday Location: Dubai and Paris

Your Hobbies: Singing, travelling and shopping

What makes you happiest: When I’m around my loved ones

What you hate most: Untidy house and dressing.

Your thoughts on Love: Love is blind

Your strength: My mother

Your weakness: Good cars


If you were not in Showbiz, What would you be?

A successful business women.

Current Projects:
Travelling to Paris for an international shoot and then busy in upcoming fashion shows in Pakistan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she really miss pakistan?

Anonymous said...

i like her beauty(iram arif)

Anonymous said...

She graduated high school in 1992. She was my classmate. How come she was born in 82. Did she start school right after her birth.
Show biz is full of lies.

Post a Comment