Friday, March 19, 2010

Shagufta Ejaz Biography & Interview





Shagufta Ejaz never planned to be an actress it just happened due to fate. She went to PTV studio to introduce some friends and Kazim Pasha offered her the main role in his popular serial Jangloos. The role turned her into a household name in Pakistan and from there she never looked back again. Besides acting, she has her own salon in Karachi.



Name: Shagufta Ejaz

Birthday: May 5, 1971

Birthplace: Gujrat

How did you start your career?
I went to PTV studio to introduce some friends and the director, Mr. Kazim
Pasha, offered me a main role for a popular serial of that time called Jangloos.

Debut Play: Aanch

Your best work: Aanch

Favorite Co-Star: Late Shafi Mohammad, Mahmood Aslam, Nauman Ejaz,
and Shabbir Jan

Favorite Actor: Nadeem and Late Shafi Mohammad

Favorite Actress: Uzma Gilani the great

Favorite Movie: Ghost and Khuda K Liye

Favorite TV Show: Hasb E Haal on Dunya TV

Favorite Singer: Hamid Ali Bela

Favorite Song: Niyuu N Laaya Bay Parwaah Day Naal by Hamid Ali Bela


Favorite Food: Daal Chawal, Teriyaki with garlic rice mushroom,
and I love Salateen’s Karahi

Favorite Holiday Location: Sri Lanka and Glasgow

Your Hobbies: Singing, Yoga, and cooking for children

What makes you happiest: My children, when they organize their time nicely and make most out of it. I feel happy with my friends and family.

What you hate most: Missing commitments and lies.

Your thoughts on Love: Love is very essential for a happy life.

Your strength: I don’t think that one can imagine to be happy without love
and to keep enthusiasm alive.

Your weakness: My connection with Allah S.W , my family and food
followed by variety of desserts.

If you were not in Showbiz, What would you be?
I really don’t know, maybe just a housewife or fashion designer.

Current Projects: I am currently involved in three different projects one is on air Jeena Toh Yahi Hai, have done a telefilm for TV1 which will be aired on the 15th of January at 8pm and serial for ATV called Parchayan which will be on air from 25th of January. Also, I’m starting another serial for ATV from the end of the month

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m big fan u,maha

Anonymous said...

salaam
ALLAH se omed karti hoon ke Ap hamesha kusch_o_kurram rahe aur hamesha hansti muskrati rahen Ameen sumameen Ap muje buhat buhat achi lagti he ok takecare aur apni Dua me yaad rakhe ok ALLAH HAFIZ
aroosakhan93@hotmail.de

Anonymous said...

Salaam, mein ape ka fan nahi hon. mein ape ka A.C. hon because A.C. hona hi suit karta hai. really ape bhut achi actress hain mere doua ape key liy hai take care ALLAH hafiz
M.Naeem (U.A.E)

Unknown said...

i am big fan you my nawazish ali form pikstan wazirabad i miss u shagufta my age 22 year
my email nmali994@gmail. com

Unknown said...

plz reply ma plz plz plz plz plz

Post a Comment