Monday, August 1, 2011

Actor Babar Ali Biography






Babar Ali is one of the top actors in our film industy . He debuted with the movie Jeeva, directed by Syed Noor , which was a super hit. Babar had numerous successful films after Jeeva such as Munda Bigra Jaey, Sarak, Chor Machay Shor, Larki Punjaban, Khoey Ho Tum Kahan, and many others. He also gained critical acclaim and popularity for acting on the small screen in dramas such as Landa Bazar.

Birthday: June 30

Birthplace: Karachi

How did you start your career?

Haider Imam Rizvi saw me in a book shop and asked me if I was interested in acting.

Debut Movie: Jeeva

Debut Play: Labaik directed by Qasim Jalali

Your best work so far: I think acting is a life time learning process and still I'm not satisfied and there is always some space for betterment but drama serial Labaik, Sheejee, Chunri and some of my favorite movies are Munda Bigra Jaey, Jeeva ,Sarak, Qarz are my favorite work.

Favorite Co-Star: All are very good and talented but I m most comfortable with Reema and drama artist Farah Shah.

Favorite Actor: Waheed Rahman

Favorite Actress: Reema

Favorite Movie: Jeeva

Favorite TV Show: Friends

Favorite Singer: Ahmed Rushdi , JJ, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Favorite Song: "Akelay na jana hamay chor kar tum, tumharay bina hum bhala kiya jeena gai"

Favorite Food : Karela Keema

Favorite Holiday Location: London

Your Hobbies: Book reading especially Islamic literature , love poetry Interacting with fans through Facebook and Twitter,and watching sports

Family & siblings : I have 3 children, 2 daughters and a son. I have 3 sisters.

What makes you happiest: When my daughters kiss me. Love to play with my children.

What you hate most: Hate is something very harsh word but I dislike when people don't fulfill thir commitments, our politicians tell lies and try to fool people.

Your thoughts on Love: Mohabbat ki nahi jati yeh hojati hai

Your strength: My parents and my family.

Your weakness: Easily trust people

If you were not in Showbiz, What would you be? A good businessman

Current Projects: Recently completed three movies BHAI LOG, Son of Pakistan, Tum meray Ho working on drama serial Ik Nazar
Meri taraf and 3 more serials are in the pipeline.

Message to Fans: There is no shortcut in any field only pure handwork required for success in any field . Respect yourelders. Study your religion, respect our values. Remember me in your prayers. Love u all ! Take very good care of yourself.

2 comments:

Post a Comment