Friday, April 2, 2010

Xille Huma




Name: Xille Huma
Profession: Model

Birthday: October 15th
Debut: Nicki N Nina Daily Times Sunday shoot December 08.
Your best work: The latest Karachi Fashion Week.
Did you ever think you'd be doing this? Yes, this is my passion, always wanted to model.
Which do you like doing better: print or runway? Both.
How do you stay in shape? Regular workout.
Favorite all-time model: Veeneza Ahmad
Favorite Actor: Akshay Kumar
Favorite Actress: Rani Mukherjee
Favorite Movie: Scarface
Favorite TV Show: America’s Next Top Model
Favorite Singer: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Favorite Song: Tu Jane Na by Atif
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Holiday Location: My home
Your Hobbies: I’m very found of music!! I enjoy listening to

quality music whenever I get a chance.
What makes you happiest: When I’m appreciated by my friends.
What you hate most: Liar and double standards.
Your thoughts on Love: I’m very practical don’t have time to think about love.
Your strength: My blood
Your weakness: My family
If you were not in Showbiz, What would you be? In army
Any advice for new models? What advice would you give other models starting out?
Don’t lose confidence in any phase you go through to become a model.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xille huma netorios prostitute of gujranwala her home street 8 muhalla noor bawa. she got fuck when she was only 10. he was her neighbour boy. she addicted fucking early age. then her cousins. then a school owner where she worked only 1500 per month. when she got her pussy swollen she blamed him publically.she used to get fucked officer club gujranwala.she belonged to a cheap family her elder sis eloped with a lawer after first divorce...

Post a Comment