Friday, April 2, 2010

Beenish Parvez - Makeup Artist




Beenish Parvez is a talented make-up and hair stylist based in Karachi. It hasn’t been long since she has been working as a stylist but she has made a name for herself among the best in the industry. Beenish has done makeup and hair for many of the top models and actresses such as Meera, Sadia Imam, Mehwish Hayat, Aisha Khan, Sunita Marshal, and many more. She did hair and make-up for several music videos including, Jaan Jaye of Kostal and the popular Hamd of Ali Haider.



Name: Beenish Parvez

Profession: Makeup Artist / Hairstylist

At what point in your life did you realize you wanted to be a make-up artist and why?

Well I always knew that I’m going to do something related to art.... at a very early age I was playing with colors .... and now I’m a makeup artist and hair colorist too.


Did you attend school or you are a self taught makeup artist?

I have taken my hair coloring trainings properly because you can’t deal with chemicals without any knowledge. However, with makeup I just learned the basics and I believe every makeup artist has there own touch of playing with colors and brushes


What steps have you taken to break into the industry?

It was just my work and talent that made my name in the industry.


What are the obstacles and challenges that you have faced in your field since you began?


Nothing yet, Mash’Allah going smooth so far.


What is your favorite thing about your job?


Creativity


Describe your “Classic Approach to Beauty.” how do you define beauty?

Real beauty is your inner beauty. Whatever you are from inside shows outside.


What individual products and brands you’re “addicted” to at the moment and you use on a daily basis?

Nothing particular.


What are some of the most basic but effective skin care tips in general that you have, that are really important?
Lots of intake of water, using sunblock, and eating loads of fruits and vegetables.


What is the biggest skin care dont’s?
Don’t use soap!


Is there anyone in particular that you can say was an absolute pleasure to work with?

Everyone is equally my client because it’s my work and it’s the result that gives me pleasure.


Is there anyone that you hope to work with in the future?
Nobody yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


We are providing complete interior designing services in lahore. For further details click here : Zebra Interiors - Total Home Shop

Post a Comment